Location: Glasgow City Centre
We are recruiting for a morning cleaner to provide an effective cleaning service for our client in Glasgow City Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed team player who we can rely on to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for completing a variety of daily tasks and will play a key role in efficient operation currently running . These cleaning duties will include cleaning of corridors, public areas , toilets, stairs and offices . It will also be expected for you to proactively check areas are clean throughout the cleaning shift as appropriate and to escalate any problem areas as soon as they are identified.It is essential the successful candidates will have some work experience as well as the ability to manage their own workload and have knowledge of cleaning methods and equipment is essential .
Hours of works : minimum 15 hours per week ( 5 days , weekend work is required)
Times: 09:00 – 12:00 ( cleaner must be flexible in timings due to business demand)
£8.21 per hour
Evening Cleaner (Azu001)
We are looking to recruit a Cleaning Operative to provide cleaning services as part of the of the cleaning team at one of our prestigious client sites in Glasgow City Centre . You will provide a range of cleaning services conforming to established process and standards of excellence.
- Ensure all cleaning is carried out under specific instructions, systems of work and in line with industry standard and agreed specification.
- Accountability for quality of work and tasks within own remit.
- Ensure all problems or queries are deal with in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance where appropriate in line with the service level agreement and assigned instructions.
- Any other duties which may be required within the cleaning scope
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Cleaning supervisor
Monday to Friday 5pm to 7pm (10 hours per week)
£8.21 per hour